zondag 20 juni 2010

Orly Gumdrop and Lollipop

Okay I know you probably have already seen this, but I still wanted to show you because they are so pretty. First Gumdrop, I love this colour!


sunshine



The colour is slightly more green. The application was really good, this was 3 coats.

I wanted to see what it would look like with Sapphire Sparkle (CND effects) on top...


(click the picture)

I really love it like this. The topcoat changes colour from blue to purple depending on the light. I took a picture to try to show the sparkle..


...it shows the colour but is a lot more subtle than this, very pretty.


And now for Lollipop...



Such a cute colour. Application again was very good, also 3 coats.
I decided to do a lacey konad on top...


(click the picture)

What do you think?

1 opmerking:

  1. love this colors !!
    i have a giveaway in my blog come on see if you want !!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen